Tags: alternative investment, business agreement, business law, Business Management, business term, conman business, Economy Inflation, government action, illegal business, Inflation risk, interest rate, investment term, payroll tax, Ponzi Scheme, public pensions system, Social Security
under Fraud & Illegal Investments
Another “Pay-As-You-Go” concept. Such a system does not create savings, which means when inflation and or interest rates are above zero, money is essentially lost. With our demographic upheaval of worker to retiree ratios, it became a Ponzi Scheme. Someone is left holding the bag when the cash runs out; as things stand, that means everyone under 50.
When Social Security starts paying out more than it takes in, whether it be 2012, 2015, or a few years later, the system will be running a deficit in real terms because the trust is virtual. If you put $10,000 in the bank, take it all out for some home repair and maybe a few weekends in Vegas, that money is gone, IOU or no. If you write an IOU to yourself to replace that ten-grand, and you stick to your word, you still have to come up with the money somewhere…that original 10k, again, is already gone. The Social Security Ponzi Scheme thus was a not-so-elaborate method of shoveling trillions of dollars into the mouths of politicians and out onto their pet projects…original intention aside.
Where did those payroll taxes go? Who knows? Could be to Star Wars funding, Farm Subsidies, Tax Cuts, Tomahawk Missiles, appropriations within the infamous Black Budget…the possibilities are as vast and spooky as Karl Rove’s imagination. We are left with the government’s promise that the trust exists. Granted, if the government defaulted on a promise like this, there would be revolution in the streets and in the retirement towers. The people wouldn’t stand for it. At best, if tens of millions of seniors and near-retirees feel shafted, and these folks tend to vote, our next batch of leaders will make Ted Kennedy look like an arch conservative, which would mean financial ruin in a permanent way. Uncle Sam will, one way or another, make good on those trust fund promises until 2042, but he’ll either have to raise trillions in taxes or trillions in more debt to make it so.
At this point, we should all agree that there is a problem. Yes?
There is no one solution for saving and strengthening Social Security. Wise tinkering and incremental changes should be cobbled together for the effect we want, which again, is a stronger and safer public pensions system. Fixing Social Security requires a holistic approach, and both sides of the partisan isle will need to honestly address some tough questions, check their sacks, and then swallow some potentially bitter medicine.
Trivia: Lou Pearlman ( former Backstreet Boys and N Sync Manager / Producer) was part of this illegal business.
- Using an IRA for Investing in Gold and Silver
- Rare Coins Are The Perfect Alternative Investment
- Five Methods For Investing In Gold And Silver
- Investing in Gold and Silver Through Alternative Methods
- Can Investing In Precious Metals Really Secure Wealth for…
- The Modern Master Planned Windgate Ranch Homes for Sale
- Investing in Bullion and Keeping it Safe with Monex.com
- Tips for Buying Gold Coins Online From Dealers Like Monex
- The Original Gold Bullion Coin
- Why Investing In Silver Bullion Is a Good Idea
- Monex Prices and Other Things to Consider When Buying Gold…
- The Beginners Guide to Gold Trading with Monex.com
- Silver Spot Price Reveals Ease of Investment Entry
- Get A Share Of Shipwrecked Treasure From MonacoRareCoinscom
- How to Get Started Investing in Rare Coins
alternative investment, business agreement, business law, Business Management, business term, conman business, Economy Inflation, government action, illegal business, Inflation risk, interest rate, investment term, payroll tax, Ponzi Scheme, public pensions system, Social Security
- The Differences Between Bullion and Numismatic Coins (5/5)
- Understanding The Precious Metals Outlook Today (5/5)
- Buying Gold Bullion The Smart Way (5/5)
- Storing Wealth for the Future through Precious Metals Investing (5/5)
- How to Get Started Investing in Rare Coins (5/5)
- Five Methods For Investing In Gold And Silver (5/5)
- Investing In Precious Metals To Diversify A Portfolio And Store Wealth (5/5)
- Junk Silver Coins Are a Good Investment (5/5)
- The Original Gold Bullion Coin (5/5)
- Smart And Effective Saving Skill In Grocery Expenses (5/5)
- Now Is the Right Time to Begin Investing In Precious Metals According To InvestHunt.com (5/5)