Business Culture Tag's Archives
Tags: Americans business nature, Better Retirement Life, Business Culture, Economy Inflation, Extra Income, Financial Freedom, medical expenses, payroll taxes, Pension Plan, Retirement Life, Savings Management, Social Security, solvency crisis, Western Society
Next year will be the retirement year for Uncle John. He’s been toiling in one Flint GM factory or another for 35-plus years, and he’s about done with it. Work— tinkering with cars, boats, and home remodeling tasks— can still give him a charge, but crawling out of bed every weekday morning at 5 to slap together torque converters wears on him. He’d rather spend time hunting and fishing, and also with his grand-kids.
John is pretty young for retirement. He’s in excellent shape— SAY NO TO Alcohol and Cigarettes and he’s able to carry his 150lb outboard trolling motor down a flight of stairs into his basement every winter’s eve for storage. He’s paid into the Social Security pensions system since he was a teenager, when payroll taxes were 6%. Most of that money went straight to retirees drawing direct benefits at the time. Today, payroll taxes are 12.4%, a partial reflection of a trust fund set up in 1983, so John’s kids and grand-kids, and nephews, wouldn’t have to worry about their Social Security later on. Just like John isn’t one to worry.
Americans business nature, Better Retirement Life, Business Culture, Economy Inflation, Extra Income, Financial Freedom, medical expenses, payroll taxes, Pension Plan, Retirement Life, Savings Management, Social Security, solvency crisis, Western Society
- The Differences Between Bullion and Numismatic Coins (5/5)
- Understanding The Precious Metals Outlook Today (5/5)
- Buying Gold Bullion The Smart Way (5/5)
- Storing Wealth for the Future through Precious Metals Investing (5/5)
- How to Get Started Investing in Rare Coins (5/5)
- Five Methods For Investing In Gold And Silver (5/5)
- Investing In Precious Metals To Diversify A Portfolio And Store Wealth (5/5)
- Junk Silver Coins Are a Good Investment (5/5)
- The Original Gold Bullion Coin (5/5)
- Smart And Effective Saving Skill In Grocery Expenses (5/5)
- Now Is the Right Time to Begin Investing In Precious Metals According To InvestHunt.com (5/5)